The tools that build the internet have steeped too long. For the past two decades, big tech has made trillions off the generosity of visionary developers and web pioneers… never thanking, never mentioning, and certainly never paying. At tea, we’re brewing something to change that by enabling developers (you) to continue doing what you love, while earning what you deserve.
Reporting to the Blockchain Architect, the Blockchain developer will be responsible for the design, implementation and distribution of a secure blockchain infrastructure that meets the network’s needs and goals.
This is a full-time remote position.
- Collaborate with managers and product management to determine technology needs and envisioned functionalities as outlined in the tea white paper.
- Attend meetings, brainstorming sessions and regular standups for enhancing your knowledge of new technologies.
- Comply with and contribute to internal processes to ensure internal and external visibility of the roadmap and its execution.
- Stay on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensure that all technology practices adhere to applicable standards.
- 3+ years of practical experience in the design, implementation and launch of a public blockchain.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Demonstrated ability to code in one or more languages including solidity and rust.
- Exceptional collaboration skills.
- Amazing analytical and problem solving skills maniacally focused on the user, and how to best address their needs.
- Support internal and external teams in the development of applications atop the tea blockchain.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal. The ideal candidate will be able to articulate simply and effectively to both internal and external stakeholders, and get buy-in.
- Active contributor to open-source projects and participant to various hackathons
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the ability to manage and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
Nice to have
- Experience integrating third-party applications via API.
- Familiarity with and interest in reading EIPs, BIPs and technical articles on blockchain community development.
Why work for tea?
Join a team of motivated and passionate individuals and be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting project in web3 and open source technologies. We offer an attractive salary, relocation packages (if applicable), token/equity options and performance based bonuses.